International education conciliation service

​The Department of Education Services provides a free independent service to assist in resolving problems between international students and their education providers.

All education providers in Western Australia provide support services to international students and have internal procedures for resolving complaints.

However, if you have tried to resolve your problem with your institution and have not been able to come to a solution, you can get assistance from the department's international education conciliation service.

If you are a student, click here for further information.

If you are a provider, click here for further information.

Last modified: 4/08/2014 11:44 AM

 Content Editor ‭[2]‬

​Contact us


To make an appointment with a Conciliation Officer, phone or email the Department of Education Services.

Phone: 9441 1900


 Content Editor ‭[1]‬