The Department of Education Services provides a number of services across the areas of:
- Regulation (registration and accreditation) to ensure compliance with state legislation and enhance public confidence in the quality and integrity of education and training.
- Review of Independent Public Schools.
- Funding to the non‑government school and university sectors and for various scholarship schemes.
- Policy, research, planning and legislative advice to support the Ministers, government and other bodies through the provision of expert advice to position the education and training systems to meet the needs of the state.
- Executive support to a number of statutory or Ministerial forums.
- The department maintains a strong focus on workforce and organisational capability in delivering all its services.
4/04/2018 3:25 PM